Energize Health Club, NSW

In 2011, a 45 year old man collapsed at the Energize Health Club Fitness Centre. The Defibtech Lifeline AED was retrieved and a shock was administered. He was conscious when the ambulance arrived and has since made a full recovery. Without the use of the AED with the first 5 minutes, the chance of survival drops to less than 7%.

"We are very pleased to be in the position to save a guests life by having immediate access to a Defibtech Defibrillator. It is a tremendous outcome for not only the guest but for all of our staff, members and future members as it is evident that we take our duty of care extremely seriously. The Defibtech unit was simple to use and the support provided by Defibtech has been exceptional "